英语 期中测试 A卷
1.× 2.√ 3.× 4.√ 5.√ 6.×
1.③ 2.⑥ 3.④ 4.① 5.⑦ 6.② 7.⑧ 8.⑤
( )1. A. car B. bicycle C. street
( )2. A. year B. yellow C. blue
( )3. A. camera B. long C. short
( )4. A. scarf B. sock C. busy
( )5. A. fast B. orange C. slow
( )6. A. near B. ticket C. far
1.C 2.A 3.A 4.C 5.B 6.B
( )1. He wants to go ______ Shanghai.
A. too B. to C. on
( )2. It's the capital city of ______ country.
A. our B. we C. us
( )3. I want to go ______ bus.
A. by B. on C. in
( )4. Some ______ are playing football.
A. childs B. children C. childes
( )5. How ______ Danny hurt his tail?
A. is B. do C. does
( )6.--______ is the Great Wall?
--It's about 2000 years old.
A. Where B. How old C. How long
1.B 2.A 3.A 4.B 5.C 6.B
( )1. What is it?
( )2. Where do you want to go?
( )3. May I live in Canada?
( )4. When do you arrive in Shijiazhuang?
( )5. What is the boy doing?
( )6. What does Li Ming buy?
①No, you may not.
②He buys a cap for his father.
③He is buying tickets.
④It's a camera.
⑤I arrive in Shijiazhuang in the afternoon.
⑥I want to go to the zoo.
1.④ 2.⑥ 3.① 4.⑤ 5.③ 6.②
1. playing , some , football , are , children (.)
2. woman , singing , a , is , young (.)
3. are , people , park , there , many , the , in (.)
4. like , trousers , I , those , don't (.)
1. Some children are playing football.
2. A young woman is singing.
3. There are many people in the park.
4. I don't like those trousers.
(Li Ming and Jenny are at the Palace Museum.)
Jenny: 1. ______
Li Ming: It's about 600 years old.
Jenny: That's old. 2. ______ May I have your camera, Li Ming?
Li Ming: Sure. 3. ______
Jenny: 4. ______ Cameras are easy.
Li Ming: 5. ______
A. Here you are.
B. How old is the Palace Museum?
C. No, thanks.
D. I want to take a picture.
E. May I help you?
1.B 2.D 3.A 4.E 5.C
Ben: Mom, may I go on a trip to Canada?
Mom: No, you may not.
Ben: Why not?
Mom: It's too far from Beijing to Canada.
Ben: How far is it from Beijing to Canada?
Mom: It's about eight thousand five hundred kilometres.
Ben: But I miss my friends Tony and Mike.
Mom: They will come to China next week（下星期）.
Ben: Really? That's great.
1. Where does Ben want to go?
2. Why can't he go to Canada?
3. How far is it from Canada to Beijing?
4. When will Ben's friends come to China?
1. He wants to go on a trip to Canada.
2. It's too far from Beijing to Canada.
3. It's about eight thousand five hundred kilometres.
4. They will come to China next week.